A great quote

"Life is too short to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde

Monday 1 March 2010

No time


First of all, I want to tell you that my mother language it´s not english but I will try to write here the most of the time in english.My apologies to english speakers if sometimes it doesn´t sound ok.

No time...how many times we say to ourselves or to others ...sorry I have no time or I need time for me. We ususally waste time instead of enjoying it. We are so into rush and busy most of the time. We are not used to stop our body or mind. Actually, I think that this type of behaviour is not appreciated by society. What a pity!!! Cos it is even funny when you are just standing in the middle of the street, no moving yourself just watching how people, cars, buses, bikes...are moving back and forth. It is a nice feeling cos you are just there, no expecting, no rushing,no thinking, just looking around,feeling like stopping time for you and feeling disconnected from outside in some way. Have you ever experienced it? if you have not, try it and let me know how it was,ok?.

let it flow;)

No comments:

Post a Comment