A great quote

"Life is too short to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde

Friday 18 March 2011

Hurry


After I´ve been in my garden taking out some weeds and putting instead of grass some little stones,( I was so exciting of seeing this little part of my garden so beautiful with these stones). I am so tired, actually I´ve been doing that for 4 hours non stop because I was thinking that I could finish it today. I was very wrong, as the time was flying I was realising that....I can not finish it today. So I have learnt from this experience a very good lesson ...It is not useful at all to be in a hurry to do whatever thing. I tend to be an impatient person when I want to do something I like or to get it and...at the end... it doesn´t work, there are things which take time. For example, I remember one day that suddenly I discovered a book that I really like so I went running to the city center to buy it and when I got to the bookshop...they told me "sorry but we haven´t got this book, you will have to order it" I said so dissapointed "ok, but when it is going to be here" they said "in ten days", I said "ohhhh" and sure my face was expresing the same:(. So...sometimes you can not get things quickly, you need to wait to get them.
  These last days that I´ve been quite busy working and studying I got so tired mentally that I started to lose my way; in the sense that I was asking myself why I am doing this. In sum, I wasn´t looking to my big goal anymore so I lost myself  in the little tasks...without realising that they are taking me there...little by little. So this morning...my garden did teach me..."hey, girl, if you want to get it....you need time..and doing it little by little,.no hurry...beacause hurry will get you shattered and exhausted nothing else."

Let it flow;)

No comments:

Post a Comment