A great quote

"Life is too short to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde

Wednesday 15 September 2010

What I wanna get in life

Here is my personal mission statement:

To empower people to love themselves and help them to find their own resourses to live happier and more fulfilled lives.

some of my values and goals:

-What matters most is my connection with myself, letting myself flow, being present and feeling blissful.
-What I value most is having meaningful relationships with people. Being able to connect with people on deep levels.
-I plan to be financially independent, and have control of my life. I plan to work in my topic & improving my therapeutic skills (learning new stuff), I mean to grow as a profesional of psychotherapy . I plan to acquire my finances without violating my values, goals and personal mission.
-I plan to travel and live in different parts of the world. Experiencing different cultures, documenting them in photographs and sharing them with others.
-I plan to work hard to get what I want, not putting boundaries to myself.
-Having a partner is important to me, I desire a loving-sharing relationship with him, in which both can be truly and deeply ourselves. And every day we are not taking us for granted.
-To see always the connetions between love, freedom & aloneness (when you love yourself you can be alone and then you are able to love others; just then you can feel and give freedom)
-To live everyday fully as if it was my last.
-To learn :
about myself, from other people, from my experiences, ...in sum from living.


Let it flow;)

No comments:

Post a Comment